Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Maureen Moran’s Inaugural Blog


Welcome to my first blog! I’ve lived in Chicago since 1989, selling real estate since 1993. I’ve worked with buyers and sellers north from Andersonville and Lincoln Square, Lincoln Park and Bucktown and near north Gold Coast and Millenium Park.


I started my personal website Chicago Dream Home in 1998, and I was ahead of the curve then. Now, I feel like I have a lot to catch up on with my blogging, and I’m very excited to get started. I like the conversational and informal format of a blog as well as the ability to pack my blog with useful content.

My goal is to offer insights and market details on the neighborhoods I know best, provide expert advice on the transaction which is always accompanied by a transition and show off our great city. I want to be your real estate resource for Chicago. Please make comments, especially when there is a topic you want more information on or a point or you simply have another perspective to share. If you’d like, email me directly or call me at Rubloff Residential Properties 312-368-5956.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home